Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dear Boys 13

Dear Slushy,

I'm sorry I freaked out and shut down. It's what I do. 

Love,
Becca


Dear Dishes,

You're rad. Let's be study buddies :)

Love,
Becca


Dear Crunch Wrap,

Where have you been?? I haven't seen you in like 2 weeks! What's up with that??

Love,
Becca


Dear Canada,

Thanks for being so awesome!

Love,
Becca


Dear Hank,

I need to come talk to you. Stat!

Love,
Your Utah Girl


Dear Pops,

Thanks for helping me with taxes :)

Love,
Becca


Dear That Kid,

Friends, yes? K, Cool.

Love,
Becca


Dear Britain,

I still am angry that I can't come see my girls, but your dancing is awesome. 
Go Extravadance!

Love,
Becca


Dear Green,

Welcome Home!!

Love,
Becca



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...