Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Dear Boys 20

Wow, I am slacking on my blog. You can definitely tell that school has started again!
But I've been thinking up this post for a few days now, so it had to be done :)

Dear Courthouse,
7:23am. Check. 
Red Truck. Check.
Introducing Myself....
Love,
Becca

Dear That Kid,
Hmm...
Love,
Becca

Dear Slurpee,
What the weird!
Love,
Becca

Dear Breast Friend,
Inflatable Tie? 
I'm thinking yes :)
Love,
Becca

Dear Brother,
Come home soon. Thanks.
Love,
Sister

Dear Tuacahn,
I would be ok if you asked me out. 
Love,
Becca

Dear Clap-Clap,
You are super rad. And probably the nicest guy I know.
Too bad you're engaged :(
But I love your fiance', so I'm over it :)
Love,
Becca

Dear Perfect,
Your name says it all. 
Which is why I am determined to get an A ;)
Love,
Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...