Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Dear Boys 26

Dear Monson,
The announcement is great. 2 years ago would have been better though...
Love,
Becca

Dear Brown,
Do I try, or do I just let go?
Cause I don't think I'm ready to let go yet...
Love,
Becca

Dear Cupcake,
Nope. Please just stop.
Love,
Becca

Dear Hide-N-Seek,
I still think you're pretty rad.
Call Me Maybe?
Love,
Becca

Dear Perfect,
Are you serious? Is this even real?? 
Thankfully,
Becca

Dear Breast Friend,
I would love to just pick up the phone and talk to you. 
And then go get some J-Dawgs. 
Too bad you're in another country. 
And only reachable by letter or email. 
And you only have limited time to write anyone back. 
I miss you.
Love,
Tight Like Unto A Dish

Dear Woodland,
You are kinda attractive.
Who knows if I will ever see you again.
Love,
Becca

1 comment:

  1. boys. Seriously. haha
    Perfect sounds like a dream though. And I'm assuming we've word vomit-discussed him? Si?

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...