Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ham Fam Reunion 2011

Wow I suck at blogging....Ha ha oh well!!

I didn't have Internet for 4 weeks and I was at a family reunion for a week, so I feel like I have been disconnected from the world for a while! But alas, I am back :) 

My family reunion was super awesome! I love being able to see all of my cousins from all over the country. Almost all of them were able to come this year and we all had a blast! Some of the things we did were ~Park City Shopping and Alpine Slide and Coaster, Oakley 5K, Oakley Rodeo, Minute to Win It, Amazing Race, Oat Dig, Rubber Duck Races, Fotheringham Softball Game, Campfire and Smores, Jet Skiing, Bear Lake Pizza and Shakes, Fireworks, Idaho's Scratch and Win Lottery Ticket, Swimming, and lots and lots of Family Time and Food!!! 

While we were in Park City and walking around the downtown Park City shops, we saw the main guy in the TV show Bones!! It was sweet :) Then we went to the Park City Resort for the Slide and Coaster. They were way fun!  I had done the Slide before, but I had never done the Coaster before. The coaster was super exciting and just basically awesome!

On July 4th, a couple of us ran in the Oakley 5K Race! It was actually pretty fun! I didn't get a super good time, but it was still a blast. And I was the first girl in our family to finish, so I won a giant Lindt Chocolate Bar from my Aunt Liz! Mmmm!!! We did Rubber Duck Races in the creek by our house, where we decorated little rubber ducks and then raced them. After that, we had an Oat Dig where we separate into age groups and then all got a minute to dig in the oats for prizes, candy, and some money. Then we did Minute to Win It, which was WAY fun! Ha ha, I love that show so much!! Then we all got separated into different teams and made team flags, then did the Amazing Race (which was basically just a scavenger hunt thing). That was pretty hysterical actually...ha ha ha! Then that night we went to the Rodeo and I LOVED IT!!! Ah, I could totally be a country girl.... :) 

Here are some pictures from the week :)














































Alright, that was a lot of pictures...ha ha ha 

Anyways, other than my reunion, I have been working a lot. Not a ton, but a good number of days in the week I work. I work at Fun N Motion, which is like a Chuck E Cheese kind of place. It has bounce houses, a laser maze, laser tag, I-Play, Arcade Games, and a Buffet :) I work with some really awesome people and my bosses are pretty tight for the most part. 

I have been writing a couple of missionaries, Tommy and Scott. I need to write a bunch more sometime soon, I just never really have the motivation to actually do it. But being able to hear about, mostly Tommy's, MTC adventures and all that he is learning, it is so exciting to me and it makes me want to learn so much more about the gospel that I don't know a ton about, and I want to go on a mission so bad now but I still have to wait for TWO FREAKIN YEARS!!! Ugh....oh well. 

Also, last week I had the amazing opportunity to go with my friend to her missionary discussion. It was so awesome to be able to see the spirit touch her, and to hear all that she has learned about the gospel. She knows more about the history of the church than I do!! Sometimes I wish that I could've been a convert, or at least been able to take the missionary discussions. I am so excited for her and I am so glad that I can have her as a friend again and that we are talking to each other again! It makes me really happy :)

Well, I guess that this post is long enough, mostly just because of all of my random pictures. Ha ha, what can I say? I love taking pictures :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...