Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dear Boys 14

I missed a couple weeks because of Finals and the end of the semester craziness. But I'm back :)


Dear Temme,

Thanks for an awesome class! I wish I had gotten an A though, but an A- is still good.

Love,
Becca


Dear Dishes,

Well, nothing ever happened. Dang it. Have a good summer!

Love,
Becca


Dear Slushy,

Have a nice life. Let me know if you have time for me in it.

Love,
Becca


Dear Piano Man,

I was being nice. Not flirting. There is a difference.

Love,
Becca


Dear Canada,

You're rad for sure.

Love,
Becca


Dear Hank,

My friend mentioned you in a letter home to his family! He has been listening to your CD's on the mish! Now that, my friend, is awesome :)

Love,
Your Utah Girl


Dear Brother,

You're graduating. And signing up for college classes. I don't like it. Not one bit.

Love,
Sister


Dear That Kid,

You confuse my brain cells. Not in a "I like you" kind of way. More like a "what the heck are you thinking?" kind of way.

Love,
Becca


Dear Breast Friend,

I miss you like a little kid misses his favorite TV show when he is grounded. 
Ok that really didn't make a whole lot of sense, but I'm rolling with it :)

Love,
Tight Like Unto A Dish



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...