Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Blogging Hiatus

I have been neglecting my blog the past couple of weeks, and probably will for the next week and a half or so as well. 

My head has been filled with thoughts and decisions and options, all mixed together with the attempted knowledge of Pneumothorax's, Mesonephric ducts, Obstructive lung disorders, Limbic System pathways, Cloacal membranes, and much, much more. 

I did finish up my last clinical for my CNA class this past weekend, and then passed my ccCNA class final! Now my paperwork is mailed in to get my vouchers to take my State CNA Written and Skills tests! Hopefully that all can happen quickly so that I can start working and get some clinical experience :) 

So, that's what has been going on lately!

Enjoy a picture of Swoop and I at the latest Utah Football Game :)


I do have a Halloween post in mind that should be up soon, if all goes well the rest of the week! 

Cheers Blog Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...