Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Dear Boys 30

Dear First Love,
You get home in less than a month! 
Guess who's excited?? This girl :)
Love, 
Becca Bec

Dear Brother,
Some days, I really wish that I could just talk to you for real.
In the car, driving down 90th, like the good ol' days.
But I guess I'll have to live with this whole missionary situation.
Love and Miss you!
Love,
Sister

Dear Brown,
You are still pretty rad :)
Love,
Becca

Dear Muffin Top,
What goes through your mind? 
Love,
Becca

Dear Obi-Wan and Half & Half,
Why did you both have to move away? 
You should come back.
Love,
Becca

Dear Plasma,
It's amazing how much one conversation can turn your whole mood around.
Love,
Becca

Dear Thomas the Tank Engine,
I don't always get you.
Good thing I just don't care anymore.
Love,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...