Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I've Caught the VISION

At the University of Utah, we are in the midst of ASUU General Elections. Which to some students means not being able to walk through library plaza without being bombarded by members of each party and them encouraging you to vote (specifically for their party). 

To other students, it means stepping up. It means getting involved in your college experience. It means making your voice heard. 
I am one of those students.

I used to be one of the first kinds of students, where I would change my route around campus to avoid the chaos. Until last year, when I was part of the LDSSA core group for the PEAK Party. I got involved with the elections process, even though I wasn't running for a position. I rather enjoyed it, even though my party's "head 3" didn't win. 

This year, I decided that I should get even more involved. So I am. 


I am running with the Vision Party as the Assembly representative for the College of Nursing.

I am really excited about what this party stands for and for the visions that they have for the university next year.

Here is a link to the Vision Party's Campaign video!

Believe it when U see it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...