Thursday, February 27, 2014

I'm feelin' 22!

Last week was BIRTHDAY WEEK!! 

Now, birthdays are great every year, but this year was especially great.
You know why it was so great??

It was my GOLDEN BIRTHDAY!! 

For those of you that don't know, the definition of a Golden Birthday, according to Urban Dictionary, is "the birthday when you turn the same age as your birthdate." 

My birthday is February 22nd. I turned 22 this year! And not only was it my golden birthday, 22 is my favorite and lucky number! EVEN BETTER!

My dad's birthday also happens to be 3 days before mine, which obviously means that we have to celebrate for the whole week, usually starting with the President's Day Holiday each year! 

On Saturday the 15th, we went to Yogurtland and I went all out ;)


On Monday the 17th, we went out to dinner with the fam at Applebees. It was delish! 

On Tuesday the 18th, it was kinda just a chill day around the Fotheringham household.

On Wednesday the 19th, I went with a few friends to the Utah Men's Basketball Game!

On Thursday the 20th, I went to the Founder's Day Dinner at the Little America Hotel hosted by the University of Utah Alumni Association with fellow members of the Student Alumni Board.
(My awesome SAB adviser John)

(MacLane just checkin' out the scene)

(Brayden, our fearless leader, just taking a selfie on my phone)

On Friday the 21st, I went to Crimson Nights with my good friend Tiffany and we basically ate free food all night :)

On Saturday the 22nd, I went out to breakfast at Kneaders with some friends, then went to the Utah Gymnastics meet (and won $10) to witness another Utah victory, then came home and partied it up with friends!

(Muffin just takin' some pics with the sleepy heads)

It was basically just an all-around good week!

Here is some T-Swift for your enjoyment, as well as for being my theme song for the next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...