Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Rock the U!!

Hey Bloggy Friends! 

I just wanted to let you know about a great event that is coming up this Friday night and into Saturday morning! 

Every year, the University of Utah puts on an event called "Rock the U." In essence, the actual event is an all-night dance party. It goes from 7pm Friday to 7am Saturday. 

Now why is this event so near and dear to my heart? Because it is a fundraiser and all of the proceeds go to the Huntsman Cancer Institute to be able to further cancer research. 

This year, I am dancing particularly for 3 people in my family that have battled with cancer and won, as well as 1 person that is currently still fighting the fight.

To help me in my effort to maximize the funds being raised for this great cause, I would love it if you could find it in your heart to donate. Every little bit helps! 

To donate, click HERE, which will take you to the event's website that is set up through the Huntsman Cancer Institute, aka it's not a scam. Fundraising ends at 6pm on Friday, March 21st!

Thanks for your support!

*Update*
I am on the Student Alumni Board at the University of Utah and we are in a competition with the MUSS Board to see which group can raise more funds! This morning, the MUSS Board pulled ahead and THAT CAN'T HAPPEN!! If you need some friendly competition to motivate you to donate to this great cause, there ya go :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...