Saturday, June 27, 2015

2015: The Year of Change

January:
Change of my circadian rhymes ~ I worked my first (of many) night shifts, so my life became semi-nocturnal.

February:
Change of age ~ I ended the epic 22nd year of my life and started my 23rd!

March:
Change back of my circadian rhymes ~ I finished my capstone hours, which means that I was done with night shifts, for the time being.
Change of countries...for a day ~ I went on a 4 day cruise with my parents to Catalina Island and Ensenada, Mexico for Spring Break.

April:
Change in Student Alumni Board status ~ I attended Senior Sendoff and my final SAB meeting as a student.

May:
Change in student status ~ I graduated from the University of Utah's Nursing School with my BSN! Woohoo!!

Change in relationship status ~ I went from best friend and girlfriend to FIANCE! I get to marry the best guy around!

June:
Change in career status ~ I got a job as a nurse!
Change in license status ~ I passed the NCLEX! So I am officially an RN, BSN!
Change in house occupancy ~ My brother came home from his LDS Mission in New York!
(Photo courtesy of ML Photography)


So all in all, 2015 has shown to be a crazy year so far! Awesome, but also crazy life changes! Here's to the rest of the year!

 photo beccasig_zps2c2033ee.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...