Sunday, October 18, 2015

How this Utah Girl met her Cali Boy, part 5



That next week was a rough one for me, but I listened to Cam's Disney Mix through the hard times. I couldn't stop thinking about him and I needed a reason to reach out to him aside from FHE. So, I was that weird girl in the ward that got his number from the ward directory and texted him. "Hey Cameron, it's Becca. Thanks for the CD, it has been a real help this week. You're the best." or something to that effect. I don't remember what he texted back, I'm sure something sweet and great.

The next few weeks there were occasional texts back and forth, usually initiated by me. I was a twitterpated girl, but I didn't want to lose my cool. I looked forward to each week seeing him at church and FHE. We would hang out after FHE with the crew and I got to know him a little better each time. With these hang outs, Cam and Chase discovered that I am very uneducated when it comes to movies, which was a common topic of conversation. So that led to a movie night at my house to watch "The Goonies."


*Side note* I have no idea how I had never seen the Goonies before that time, seeing has how I kinda really love Sean Astin. Anyway, it was a good night for me.

The doorbell rang. Cam was the first one there. He came in and I sat on the couch to see where he would sit...he sat on the loveseat. The doorbell rang again. This time it was Ryanne. She came and sat with me on the couch. Then Chase came and sat with Cam on the loveseat. That's how it stayed throughout the movie. After the movie, we were all hanging out and at one point, Ryanne ended up on the loveseat with Chase, so Cam came and sat on the couch with me. That was the first time that I thought that maybe there could be something between us.

 photo beccasig_zps2c2033ee.png

1 comment:

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...