Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dear Boys 11

Dear Dishes,

Why do you not come to class, especially when I look forward to seeing you?? That is just not nice.

Love,
Becca


Dear Little Kid,

This is an easy job. But sometimes you bother me. Like when you chew with your mouth open.
Please stop. Thanks.

Love,
Becca


Dear Obi-wan,

I'm glad things are going better, even if that guy got transferred. I'm sorry you never truly got through to him :( But when he starts to sort things out in his life, I bet he remembers you and the good influence that you had on him.

Love,
Darth Vader


Dear First Love,

Hearing your voice this morning was the best, even if it was just a voice recording. Also, remembering my birthday when you are in a whole different country made my whole month pretty much :)
I miss you a lot, and I hope that you are doing well!

Love,
Becca Bec


Dear That Kid,

I lost a lot of respect for you. Obviously you are two different people depending on who you are with. That's not ok.
I invested a lot of time and effort into trying to get you to notice me.
I'm moving on.
Finally.

Love,
Becca


Dear Pneumonia,

I'm glad you aren't dead. And thanks for the little bit of advice today.

Love,
Becca


Dear James Bond,

We should play sometime. Especially cause you aren't in Institute anymore cause of your new job.

Love,
Becca


Dear Nachos,

You are kinda awesome :) We should be friends. K? K.

Love,
Becca


Dear Crunch Wrap,

In the words of Elise, you are for sure dreamy ;)

Love,
Becca



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...