Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dear Boys 9

Dear Crush since 7th Grade,

First, your new nickname is Crunch Wrap. 
Second, spending more time with you has made me realize how adorable you really are. But I can't like you. 
I can't. 
Lets just be best friends. Done.

Love,
Becca


Dear Dishes,

I am jealous of your Spring Break adventures. You better tell me all about it on Monday :)

Love,
Becca


Dear That Kid,

I guess we are just friends. 
And I guess that I am gonna have to be ok with that.

Love,
Becca


Dear Hank,

I'm working on the roots. Well, at least I am trying to. But it's hard. 
It would be so much easier if you were closer.

Love,
Your Utah Girl


Dear Pneumonia,

What are your intentions here? Cause like I said before, you are very good at flattering women. So now, I'm just a little weary of the situation here. We can still be bros though!

Love,
Becca


Dear Obi-Wan,

I hope that you are doing alright. I am praying for you everyday. I know that you are an amazing missionary and that you have so many people here that love you and support you. You can do it!

Love,
Darth Vader


Dear Breast Friend,

A letter would be nice. If I don't get one tomorrow, I'm writing you again to yell at you. Jk Jk Jk! But I will tell you that I am a tiny bit disappointed I haven't gotten a letter yet. 
I miss you everyday. 

Love,
Tight Like Unto A Dish


Dear Britain,

I hate that you have taken over and made it so I can't come and visit the girls. I hate it. Plain and simple.

Love,
Becca



1 comment:

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...