Thursday, September 6, 2012

Dear Boys 21

I'm a day late. But guess who has two thumbs and doesn't really care?? This girl :)

Dear Hudson,
2 Weeks! And they better put me with you, or I might throw a fit.
Love,
Becca

Dear Jazzy,
Just not feelin' it.
Love,
Becca

Dear Perfect,
You aren't totally perfect, which kinda makes me a little happy. But also kinda sad. It's a complicated feeling.
Love,
Becca

Dear Brown,
I just might have a baby crush on you. 
Love,
Becca

Dear Courthouse,
No Ring? Check :)
Getting the courage to talk to you...
Love,
Becca

Dear Hide-N-Seek,
You make me laugh. Like all the time. Hysterically. Which means I probably look like a noob. All the time.
Love,
Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...