Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Dear Boys 22

22! 22! 22! 
That's my favorite number. 
If you didn't know :)

Dear Hudson,
ONE WEEK BUD! 
Love,
Becca

Dear Perfect,
Ba ha ha ha ha! We're funny.
Love,
Becca

Dear Clap Clap,
You really are the nicest guy I know.
How about you find your twin person so that I can date them...Good plan? 
Love,
Becca

Dear Jazzy,
There should just be a line somewhere.
Love,
Becca

Dear Brown,
It might be more than a baby crush.
Love,
Becca

Dear Courthouse,
I'm over this fantasy relationship. 
But you are still fun to look at :)
Love,
Becca

Dear Hide-N-Seek,
Pre-Move? Maybe.
Love,
Becca

Dear Breast Friend,
I hope things get better for you! 
Miss you bud!
Love,
Becca

Dear Brother,
Don't Worry. Be Happy :)
Love,
Sister


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...