Tuesday, July 2, 2013

We are RAD!

A few weekends ago I had the opportunity to run the Color Me Rad 5K with my sister and one of her coworkers! 

I had to get up at around 6am to get ready and leave by 6:45am

The Before Picture, when we were still clean and pure


One of the awesome DJ's at the dance party before the race began

The Color Tunnel

After our first blast of color during the Pre-Party


We're ready to go!

At the starting line

At the Finish Line. That is me doing a cartwheel :)


After the Race

The Color Throw 
My mom took this pic. Perfect timing right??

After the Color Throw and Moshpit

Tan Line? Nope! Color Line!

This was seriously the most fun 5K race that I have ever run in my life and I'm so glad that my sister decided to do it with me! I look forward to being able to do it again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...