Monday, February 22, 2016

How this Utah Girl met her Cali Boy, part 6

Time to get back to our love story, since it has been like 6 months since I posted for this series...

So, Cam and I were on the same couch on the Goonies movie night, and he leaned pretty close to me...my heart was pounding! I was almost giddy! Then, as the night came to an end, he gave me a hug on the way out and I about freaked!

I don't remember if it was the next week or week after, but for Fall Break I went down to Southern Utah with my parents to do some hiking at Zions and see a play in Ceder City, with plenty of pool time as well. I snapchatted Cam quite a bit while I was on the trip and texted him on and off throughout the week.
*Pic from the trip, top of Zions and then finishing LOTR on the drive to Ceder City*

When it was time to come home, I was texting both Cam and my friend Rachelle about what some of our friends were planning for that night. The original plan was to go to a Haunted House, which I didn't know how happy I was about joining, but I wanted to spend time with Cam so I was torn...but by the time that I was almost home, the plans had changed and we were now all going to meet at our friend's house and then go buy some pumpkins to carve, which ended up happening at one of the nearby churches so that we would have enough room for everyone to carve at the same time.

Cam and I spent the next few hours carving next to each other, which was just a blast with all of our friends. Then, after the carving, we headed back to one of the girl's houses to watch Hocus Pocus! Once at the house, I sat on the couch first to see where Cam would sit, cause I was a twitterpated girl and thought that would be a good idea...but then he didn't sit by me and I spent the whole movie pouting.

The next Monday FHE was at the Corn Maze, where everything changed :)


 photo beccasig_zps2c2033ee.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...