Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Start of a Trend

So tomorrow is going to be a great day. 
Wanna know why?
Because the first one comes home.
The first what you ask? 
The first of my long list of friends on missions! 
That's right, Eric Diamond was the first one of my really good friends to leave on his mission.
2 years ago. 2 YEARS PEOPLE!!
And now he comes home tomorrow! After him, all of my friends start to come home!

Even though some of my friends just barely left, or haven't even left yet, I now realize how fast 2 years can fly past me. And that makes me excited! Sort of like seeing the light at the end of a tunnel. A good tunnel though, not a scary tunnel. 
Missions are great, but I just can't wait until it is my turn to go, so being on the "homecoming"side of things instead of the "farewell" side just feels really good. 

Anyways, that's all for now! Happy November!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...