Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Charlie's Bad Day

Charlie had a bad day today :(

I decided to drive to school today because I only had one class and I wouldn't be going at rush hour so I thought, "Heck, why not drive?" So, I took a little longer getting ready and went out to my car about an hour before my class started, thinking that it would take me about 35-40 minutes to get to campus, then about 15 minutes to get from the institute parking lot to my class. I would get there a little bit early, but that was the plan so I could get a good seat and all that jazz. 

I get in Charlie, put the key in the ignition, turn the key and........nothing happens. So I try again. Nothing happens. So I call my mom and get out of Charlie and notice that when I lock my door, it only locks my door, when normally it's a power lock that when the drivers side gets locked or unlocked, all the other doors do too. Not this time though. My battery is obviously totally dead. So, my wonderful mom comes home from work and picks me up, is gonna drive me to the trax station, but I have already missed the train that would get me to class on time. So instead, she lets me drive her back to work, and then drive her car up to campus so that I can get to my class on time :) Then I will just pick her back up from  work when she gets off at 3:15.

Man, I don't know what I would do without that woman :)

As for Charlie, he gets to wait until Mom or Dad gets home and then they can help me to figure out why he is sick and how to get him better! Hopefully it is just the battery and he can be jumped and then driven around to recharge it. Hopefully. 

Get better Charlie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...