Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dear Boys 5

Oh boys...how you confuse us girls! 


Dear Root Beer,

What is your angle? I only met you last week....so this is weird.

Love,
Creep'd Out


Dear Pancake,

I can't come Saturday, but I still want you to make me made-from-scratch pancakes. And I'm still serious.

Love, 
Becca


Dear Chem 1 Prof,

We'll see how my test tomorrow goes. If I suck, I'm coming to you to have you teach me. Chem 2 Prof. still sucks. I'm afraid he is going to blow up the lecture hall every day. 

Love,
Becca


Dear That Kid,

I just don't know what to do about you...Do I tell you or do I not? Do you know? What are you thinking about us? Did you really say what he said you did?

Love, 
Becca


Dear Breast Friend,

Your mix is one of the only things that can cheer me up. I miss you a lot. More than I thought I would.

Love,
Tight Like Unto A Dish


Dear Brother,

Don't stress. 

Love,
Sister


Dear Jim Halpert,

Can't I just marry you and then all this confusion would end?? I think it sounds like an awesome idea ;)

Love,
Becca



It's been a crazy week, but I'm getting through :)
Have a great weekend!!



1 comment:

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...