Friday, February 10, 2012

Dear Boys 6

A little late I know, but it's been a busy/awesome week :)

Dear Breast Friend,

I miss you more than a......I don't know how to finish that sentence, but it is a lot!
Yesterday was the best day ever, cause I got a letter from you! You crack me up :)

Love,
Tight Like Unto A Dish


Dear Brother,

I'm super excited for everything that is happening for you right now! You're future is bright :)

Love,
Sister


Dear Pancake,

You are kind of awesome! We should for sure hang out more :)

Love,
Becca


Dear That Kid (like always),

I'm just gonna be friends with you, but if you were to ask me out, I would for sure not say no! *hint hint* ;)

Love,
Becca (aka FB Stalker)


Dear Dad,

Thanks for always editing my papers for me :) You are the best! (for more than just that though)

Love,
Daughter


Dear Stats Prof,

You get way too excited about some things. I mean, I'm all about enthusiasm, but this is a little over the top.

Love,
Becca


Dear Chem 2 Prof,

You repeat things WAY too much. It's annoying, especially at 7:30 in the morning.

Love,
Becca


Dear Hank,

I love coming to your class, but gas is expensive...so I probably can't come too often. But last night was a great class and a great chat!

Love,
Your Utah Girl


Dear Charlie,

I am so glad that you are all better now, even though you almost left me stranded at the U! It's ok, I forgive you ;)

Love,
Becca


Dear Finn Hudson (yes, I know I am a gleek),

You are super cute with Rachel, but you should really think about marrying me instead. Just sayin' ;)

Love,
Recovering Gleek


Dear Christ,

Thank you for everything you have done, do, and will do for me in my life. I would not be here without your love for me. I am so grateful to have you as an elder brother.

Love,
Becca


That's all folks! Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...