Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dear Boys 7

I never got around to doing one of these last week, so this will have to make up for it :)


Dear Hudson,

You are the cutest kid ever! I'm so excited to be able to be your buddy for U-FIT!

Love,
Becca


Dear Dad,

Happy Birthday last Sunday! It's been a fun birthday week!

Love You,
Becca


Dear Peter Pan (literally),

Can you teach me how to fly? I'm thinking I need some pixie dust. Could you arrange that for me? That would be great, thanks :)

Love,
Becca


Dear Chemistry Buddy,

You are kinda cute. Do you understand any of this? Cause you should help me...curse chemistry.

Love,
Becca


Dear Obi-Wan,

I'll try sending you another email and see if you respond, but at this rate, I kind of doubt it. Here's to trying again.

Love,
Darth Vader


Dear That Kid,

So, you bought my dinner (even though it was only Wendy's)....was it a date? People keep telling me that it is, but I'm not so sure. Anyways, you are adorable and I still like you a lot.

Love,
Becca (aka FB Stalker)


Dear Breast Friend,

I hope I get a letter from you tomorrow. It would make me very happy :)

Love,
Tight Like Unto A Dish


Dear Temme,

Mind=Blow. Like every day. Well, Monday through Thursday at least when we have class.

Love,
Becca


Dear Evan,

I hope that you can get better and not be on the oxygen tank soon! But I'm glad that you could go home from the hospital! Your mom and dad are very happy :)

Love,
Cousin Becca


Dear Schank,

I love our class. It strengthens me so much. I feel the spirit every class and I am growing spiritually more than I ever think I have before. Thank you so so much.

Love,
Becca


Wow, that was kind of a long Dear Boys! Well, I hope you all have a wonderful week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...