Saturday, June 16, 2012

Drive In!

Go to a Drive In Movie= Check! 

So, I first went to a drive in a couple weeks ago and saw "Snow White and the Huntsman" and "Dark Shadows". But, I forgot to take pictures that time, which was a bummer!
It just meant I had to go again! 
So on Thursday night this week, I did :)

I have wanted to see "The Avengers" for a while now, but I felt like I should see "Captain America" before I did. 
So like two weeks ago, I finally watched "Captain America" and was then dying to see "The Avengers" after that! 
So on Thursday, I finally saw it! Then, the second movie was "Men In Black 3", but I have never see #1 or 2, so I was really confused in the first like 20 minutes that I watched, but then I fell asleep. 
Whoops! 

So, here are just a few pics from the night :)

I sneak attacked Elliott! ha ha ha 

During intermission, after watching the awesomeness of "The Avengers"
Elliott kinda looks high...ha ha ha 
Don't worry, he wasn't :)
At least, not that I know of ;)

Preview for the new Spiderman...I'm a little skeptical about it.

Basically, the drive in is the greatest! You get 2 movies for only 7 bucks a person! It's glorious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...