Sunday, July 1, 2012

Picnic in the Canyon!

Yay for marking off things from the Summer Bucket List

So, my friend Scott called me 2 Wednesday's ago and asked if he could give my number to his friend to go on a blind date for the next Saturday. And I thought, "Hey, Why not?" So I said, "Sure Scott!" and then a couple hours later, Scott's friend David called me and set up the date for last Saturday, June 23.

So on Saturday, David came and picked me up and we drove up and met Scott and his girlfriend, Megan, and Megan's brother and his girlfriend up Milcreek Canyon. We went to the Church Fort campground and found a site with a table and a fire pit. We had tin foil dinners, which were delish! Then, Megan made Dutch Oven Peach Cobbler! So so good! We also had smores :) Yum! 

It was pretty fun, and it was fun getting to know new people. But, I was dumb and only took two pictures and they are of the fire pit. I know, stupid girl! 




So, picnic in the canyon=check! And it was great cause I didn't even need to plan it!
Thanks Scott and David!

1 comment:

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...