Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sometimes...

Sometimes, I feel like crap.
Sometimes, I don't get ready for the day because no one will see me.
Sometimes, I go to church only because I know that I should, even when I'm sick.

Sometimes, I am super grateful for the Olympics to keep me entertained while laying on the couch.
Sometimes, I hate the Olympics because they make me feel inadequate.

Sometimes Always, I miss my best friend.
Sometimes Always, I don't want to grow up.

Sometimes, I am so ready for this week to be over.
Sometimes, I feel like I'm behind in my "love life".

Sometimes, I don't have the motivation to blog about going to Wicked this week.
Sometimes, I really don't have the motivation to do anything that I need to do.

Sometimes, I just feel like screaming....or crying.
Sometimes Always, I can't and won't let my insecurities show.

And sometimes, I just have to forget all of this and go on with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...