Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Dear Boys 17

Dear Pops,
Yesterday was probably the best day of my life. 
Thank you for the "wicked" present ;)
Love,
Boo

Dear Jacob,
:)
We'll see how this goes!
Love,
Becca

Dear Brother,
Sometimes I'm jealous that you get a summer and I kinda didn't.
Love,
Sister

Dear Canada,
How long?
Love,
Becca

Dear Breast Friend,
Why do I do this to myself?? You are so far away, and I miss you.
Love,
Becca

Dear Crunch Wrap,

I don't think it's gonna happen in the fall cause it doesn't even happen now. 
Just sayin'

Love,
Becca

Dear Future Husband,
You are going to be referred to as Sam from now on.
Some days I long to meet you. And others I don't care if it takes a couple more years, or more. 
But when I do meet you, it's gonna be glorious, I can tell :)
Love,
Becca



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...