Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I feel.....WICKED!

July 24th is usually a great day. 
July 24th, 2012 was one of the greatest days of my life. 
Why?
I got to experience something I've looked forward to for the past 8 years of my life. 


I got to see Wicked! 


The cute souvenir shop :) 


Outside beforehand

So Excited!

Our "secret" picture of the map on stage before it started ;)

One of the best nights of my life!

Family :) Thanks for the awesome Christmas present Mom and Dad!


My favorite part of the show was definitely "Defying Gravity"

"Nobody, in all of Oz, No Wizard that there is or was, is EVER gonna BRING ME DOWN!"
Photo courtesy of Google Images :)

Ah, so amazing! I can't wait until I someday can see it again :)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh~! So awesome! CATS, Wicked, Avenue Q and RENT are some of my favorite Broadway plays. :D

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...