Monday, May 6, 2013

I Blogged, WHAATT??

Remember that one time I blogged? Yeah, me neither.

It's been a while. Lots has happened. Some good. Some not so good. Some pretty fantastic. 

So, here is an update on me since March :)

School has basically been my life. So not much to report there. 

I got a new calling! I am the Ward Bulletin Editor! That means I make the paper program each week for Sacrament Meeting. So if anyone has any tips or things that have been in your Sacrament Meeting paper programs that you loved, please comment below and let me know! Or email me at beccafoth@yahoo.com.

I made it through the semester without Advanced Anatomy destroying my GPA! I ended up actually doing fairly well and getting an A- in the class! Only 1 person got an A so I am feeling pretty great about my A- :)


"Rocked the U" for Cancer Research! I danced for Lizzie Hammer! :)


I found out that I got into Nursing School at the U! I am so so excited! I start my program in the Fall and it is a 2 year program, so by the time my brother gets home from his mission, I will be a nurse! :)

Road Go-Karts at Miller Motor Sports Park and had a blast!




Hiked up Ensign Peak with the silly parents and crazy brother :)
Yes, my mom is making a duck face. 

Went to "The Really Big Cooking Show" at Thanksgiving Point with my mom and now want to be domestic and make food and treats all the time :)

Was chosen as a new member of the University of Utah's Student Alumni Board! This group is so great and I'm so excited to be able to be a part of it next year!


Went Cosmic Bowling with the brother (and Muffin) for his birthday! Then stopped for Smile Fries from Sconecutter! We were 5 year old hooligans with a driver's license and our mom's credit card ;)


Had Easter Saturday up at the Cabin with the HamFam, and Easter Sunday at home with Bro!


Finished up the semester and school year with my awesome Spirit of Place LDSSA Committee at our traditional breakfast at Village Inn for the last meeting :) I love these kids and am going to miss those who won't be back next year! 

Fell for a guy and was twitterpatted for a while. Then experienced heartache because of the situation. This guy is an amazing guy and reminded me what it felt like to love and be loved, to care and be cared for, and I am so grateful for that. I have no bad feelings towards him in anyway and I wish him the very best in life and in love. Thank you T for giving me a great month and helping me get through many days and nights of stress and worry with school and grades. It meant the world to me :)

Now, it is Summer time! I am excited for what is to come in my life and to embrace whatever comes my way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...