Thursday, November 5, 2015

August 15th, 2015, aka the Start of Our Forever, part 3

Our luncheon was just at our church building, and we had Chick-fil-a catering platters of the chicken strips, nuggets, chicken salad sandwiches, fruit, and cookies! It was delish! Cam's mom and sister-in-law had set up the gym the day before with a bunch of tables with beautiful flower centerpieces. Unfortunately I didn't have my photographers come to the luncheon and I don't think anyone took pictures of it. It was fun having both of our families there to eat and celebrate with us!

Cam and I stayed to help clean up the luncheon and then we headed first to my house for me to change out of my church dress and into some basketball shorts, then went to his/his sister's house. Once we got there, I zonked out on Cam's bed. I was exhausted! Cam snuggled with me for a bit, but then he hung out with his family for a few hours before the reception.

Cam woke me up at 4:30 and informed me that my hair had totally come out, so I texted my sister to have her come early to the reception so that she could fix my hair. *HUGE Shout Out to her for being willing to do my hair for me multiple times that day!* I then headed back to my house to start to get ready for the reception. I got home and the backyard looked AWESOME!! Mom had done an amazing job with all of the decorations!




Then I went into the kitchen and saw our doughnut cake! Holy Moly it was amazing!! I don't like cake, so we had a Dunford Chocolate Doughnut pyramid cake! Our cake topper is a rockin' out Minnie and Mickey, cause Disney. We loved it!



A lady in our home ward, Melanie Ward, did all of our flowers, including the ones on the doughnut pyramid. They all turned out gorgeous!

Emily came over and fixed my hair, then it was time to get back into my dress. At 6pm, the wedding party started to arrive to take pictures before the reception. I may be biased, but I'd have to say that our wedding party was the best! With it being a mixture of family members and best friends, we all had a great time!





After we took pictures, it was about that time for the reception to start! Leatherby's had arrived and set up. Then, the first guests began to arrive!





 photo beccasig_zps2c2033ee.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...