Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Everyone has "off" days

Everyone has "off" days. Yesterday seemed to be one of those days. 
My day started out great and I was just full of positivity and optimism, which was awesome! 
Then, things just went downhill from there. 
I was getting bugged by my best friend, which I thought would never ever happen, so I was double bugged.
Then I got a not-so-great score on my Advanced Anatomy test. 
Which caused for a major plummet. 
Kara and I walked from the bottom of campus up to the institute and didn't say a word to each other. 
That is NOT normal. 
I then spent the night studying (while watching The Bachelor) and chillin with my parents. 

I was going to write a post yesterday about the punch to my self esteem, but decided against it due to a desire to stay positive, at least on the outside. 

Today, I realized that sometimes there are days that are the major pits. And that goes for everyone. 
But as long as those days are in the minority, I think that I'm doing pretty good with this crazy ride called LIFE!

Here are some things that are a sure fire way to pick up my spirits:

~Listening to "Dancing Through Life" on the Wicked Soundtrack

~Talking face-to-face with my Brother and Best Friend, Michael :)
(pic taken on Junkyard Jamboree Ride at Cars Land in California Adventure)

~Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream on a Dunford's Chocolate Cake Donut, topped with Caramel Sauce
~Watching "The Office"

(I take that to mean that there is always hope!)

~REALLY Reading and Diving into the Scriptures
~Straightening up my room (controlling something that I am able to control totally)

So readers (a lot of which are new, so welcome to my journey!), what are some of the ways that are guaranteed to bolster your mood? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...