Sunday, June 2, 2013

Summer Lovin' Swap

When Brooklyn first posted about this swap, I was skeptical about if I should do it or not. 
For some reason I was worried about putting myself out there or something dumb like that. 
Then I just decided to go for it and signed up! 

I got my partner a few days later and was assigned to Shayna Savage. We emailed and come to find out, she is rooming with one of my good friends from high school, Jocelynn!

So, it came time to buy and send off my package. We were supposed to send things that remind us of summer, or some of our favorite things, or really just whatever, as long as it was within a $20 limit. So, I of course headed to the Target dollar section, cause that is one of my most favorite places to shop in the world. I got her some things that I know I love about summer, including sunglasses, aloe, and fruit snacks :) 

A few days later, I received my package!

The things I received were:
Goldfish crackers (my fav!)
Goldfish cracker holder (legit!)
Bubbles!
Orange Nail Polish
Gum
Twizzlers (a staple for any day at the pool or, better yet, Bear Lake)
Ramona and Beezus movie (which I have never seen, but have heard it is cute!)

This was tons of fun and I was so excited when my package came! I'm glad I could be a part of it! :)

Happy Summer!

2 comments:

  1. I seriously love the Target dollar section. I get into so much trouble when I go in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you decided to join.. and I LOVE that dollar spot!

    Heather
    Cupcakes to Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...